This Vision Care Health Insurance Company is comprised of five complementary businesses that combine high-quality eye care insurance, high fashion eyewear, customized lenses, ophthalmic technology and retail solutions, with employees in over 23 countries. No matter the role, we’re all focused on a singular mission: to help people see.
Through experience, judgment, and analytics develop and execute effective sales strategies that drive revenue growth for existing clients with up to 499 enrolled employees.
- Retain and grow the existing client base with 2-49 enrolled employees.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring successful resolution has been provided by operations and/or client delivery on issues that have been escalated by the Broker and/or Client.
- Serves as primary e-mail back-up for all Client Managers and Key Client Managers
- Completes tasks assigned to them by a Regional Sales Leader or Key Client Manager due to a service failing in Operations that requires urgent resolution. Could include, but not limited to: Broker of record changes, retro Broker of record changes, adjustments/modifications to insurance plan, enrollment and commission errors.
- Support sales team by facilitating work flow and addressing client inquiries in order to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Through strategic consultation, formulate and implement customized business solutions for customers. Connect business plan objectives with Company Vision Care and Company Global initiatives.
- Analyze data to provide strategic sales consultation to identify and secure renewal and/or upsell opportunities.
- Implement strategic sales plans to attain quota, focus on increasing Company revenue while also ensuring account retention and long-term viability.
- Ability to identify and execute complex sales messaging strategies tailored to a diverse customer base.
- Educate the customer base on available products and programs. Focus sales efforts on opportunities that meet customer needs and support the Company market strategy.
- Any additional duties assigned by leadership.
- Three years sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills, and ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated track record in meeting sales/revenue quota with major account responsibility
- Ability to use sales challenger methodology to achieve sales/revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated professionalism and financial and business acumen
- Strong organizational and time-management skills demonstrated by ability to meet activity targets and perform sales processes that produce predictable results
- Proficient with PC applications
- Ability to achieve and maintain life and disability agent license and meet continuing education requirements (as needed)
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
The working environment is generally favorable, lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
This Vision Care Health Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Yardstick Management is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.