American Global Media Company is seeking an experienced Director, People Operations to join our growing team. Closely partnering with internal team leads across all departments, this role helps the company reach its business objectives through talent strategy. This person will be responsible for creatively identifying talent prospects, developing relationships with a broad spectrum of key talent, and satisfying company hiring needs. The ideal candidate is keenly attuned to the needs of the hiring managers, is dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience, and represents the Company’s standards and values every step of the way. This is a strategic and hands-on position responsible for the full recruitment cycle at an iconic brand.
- Maintain best practices for attracting key talent.
- Act as a trusted partner for the management team.
- Build effective working relationships with hiring leaders while seeking to understand their complex and unique talent needs.
- Craft and post compelling job descriptions.
- Review incoming candidate resumes in addition to actively sourcing candidates.
- Screen, assess, and recommend talent for positions across all departments.
- Coordinate interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and staff.
- Evolve and execute Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategies throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Represent the company when communicating externally.
- Ensure that all candidates have a seamless and positive experience.
- Support the selection and successful implementation of an ATS.
- Shepherd hires through the onboarding process.
- Continuously evolve an understanding of brand and business.
- Contribute to special projects, including capturing data around talent acquisition and retention.
- Serve as an ambassador of our internal values.
- Partner with all levels of the organization to evolve, nurture, and cultivate this American Global Media Company’s internal culture as we grow.
- 6+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting across multiple departments.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, and closing.
- Experience recruiting multiple disparate positions simultaneously.
- Tact when dealing with sensitive matters.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and thoughtful.
- Able to work independently and communicate with all organizational levels and personalities.
- Sense of urgency and ownership.
- Strong EQ and ability to adapt quickly.
Yardstick Management is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.