We’re looking for an experienced Head of Global Talent Acquisition to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here’s what you need to know about the role, our team, and why this Leading Cancer-Specific EHR Company is the right next step in your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a roadmap and driving this Organization’s talent strategy, implementing recruiting initiatives, policies, and practices that will attract diverse and high-performing talent to the organization. The leader will partner with executives, other People team leaders, and hiring managers to make positive changes to the organization’s strategy and tactics around talent acquisition. The individual should be a proven people manager and organizational leader who can support and mentor a growing team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators to deliver against the Company’s hiring, diversity, equity & inclusion, and employment brand goals.
What You’ll Do
- Execute against the current hiring plan for 2021 while investing in the systems, employment brand, interview strategies, etc. necessary for the long-term success of the Company’s expected growth
- Ensure the team is staffed to support hiring goals – modeling capacity and making business a case for incremental investment – and leveraging data and research to track and evaluate team performance
- Collaborate with the Head of DEI and leadership to drive diversity hiring strategies and implementation, and leverage and curate key external partnerships to drive progress toward the company’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion goals
- Foster internal partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders across our Brand and Communications teams to lead and develop an integrated communications and recruitment marketing strategy to drive candidate attraction and engagement – this might include recruitment events, digital presence, social media engagement, diversity recruiting platforms, etc.
- Build deep and trusting relationships with peers and key leadership stakeholders within the People team and across all business lines, to ensure a seamless post-hire experience and play an advisory role with regard to talent strategies based on a deep understanding of the market, the competition, and emerging industry trends
- Help with driving talent resource forecasting and succession planning to ensure proactive candidate pipeline development across all teams
Who You Are
You are a results-oriented and passionate leader with the ability to set clear goals and metrics to motivate your team, develop actionable plans, and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. You’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values having a measurable impact.
- You have 12+ years of recruiting or relevant operational experience, with the ability to attract, retain develop, mentor, and manage strong recruiters/managers across multiple disciplines and functional backgrounds
- You have deep insight into recruiting best practices and experience developing a sourcing engine that creates diverse and representative slates of candidates across different functions and can coach recruiters on how to think about their jobs in new ways, to attract new and different people to the Company
- You have demonstrated experience improving a company’s diversity through inclusive and strong recruiting practices and partnerships
- You are analytically minded: knows the metrics to track, the frequency to review, and makes suggestions/recommendations based on the insights
- You have strong influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility, and create partnerships at all levels within a company.
- You have demonstrated ability to coach, empower, engage and develop talent.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
A career at this Company is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists, and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At this Company, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You’ll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work, and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Company University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages, and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events, and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Company-sponsored fitness classes
This Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
In addition, Yardstick Management is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.