Yardstick Management is the Nation’s leading Black-owned Management Consulting firm supporting Organizational Strategy as well as Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at the world’s most recognizable companies. Our comprehensive services help organizations transform their culture as well as attract and retain the most senior-level diverse executives to their C-Suites and Boards.
Yardstick has a proven track record of successful transformation and is trusted by the largest companies in the world.
We’re seeking a full-cycle Recruiter to join our growing team. Central to our Talent Practice, Yardstick’s Recruiter will work closely with our clients and talent community.
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume productive environment.
- Recruiting experience should include hiring for Public Relations/Communication, Product Marketing, Corporate Events, Worldwide Business and Education, etc.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Demonstrates meticulous organization skills.
- Validated background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and “hard to fill” roles.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast-changing environments.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
- Act as a Consultant in hiring processes, HR-related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Identify, engage and secure top hard-working candidates (both passive and active).
- Be responsible for attracting and identifying candidates that strive for creativity and understand that every detail matters.
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates.
- Establish relationships with Research/Sourcing, Recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners, and HR Records teams during the recruiting process.
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Yardstick Management’s mission is to help maximize organizations’ capabilities to change the world by providing the roadmap to get there. We believe that organizations should do well while doing good.
Yardstick Management is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.